Vaijayanta Tweets

http://twitter.com/vaichatt or Vaichatt Tweets

Google - DADA

You are Visitor No

Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mixed Reaction from various people

Last night, through Orkut, I had scrapped all my friends through the new feature of orkut where once can scrap all friends at one go.

The scrap read like this: -

Hi friend,

Please send me a scrap and tell me,what would you rate me on 10 as ur friend. Feel free to give me your marks as I will not mind even if it is 0 on 10 and vice versa. My friendship towards you will remain the same. So please give me a rank on 10 as ur friend.

Regards,

Vaijayanta.

On receiving this scrap from me, there wre mixed reactions from different people.

I am going to write then down here with my reply to them after they scrapped me back.

Alok Beel:- dude ...where are u workin nowadays?
Me:- in Kolkata......in a company cal DAL [:)]
Me in my mind:- dude, u never scrapped me for the last 3 years.......what was so special in my scrap that your heart cried to know about where I am working........ really strange...

Beno:- ok then .. 0/10
Me:- thanks dude........ [:)] ...... i liked it [:D]
Me in my mind:- that is like an honest reply from an honest friend.

Anujit:- dont send all these bakwaas scraps to me....in the future pls be careful before sending such crap...it really pisses me off....god knows wht u r trying to prove by all ths nonsense and meaningless surveys...ths is my scrapbook so just keep off it if u dnt hv anythng meaningful to share.....thanks in advance...
Me:- beshi aantel hoye gele ei oboshthai hoi....... (i couldnt stop myself from scrapping this)
Me in my mind: - if u r so much interested in receiving sweet meaningful scraps then u should leave orkut and join some community of sadhus and sanths who would never let u judge themselves and impose their craps on u......when people are busy increasing their scraps.....this Mr. is intrested in receiving......meaningful scraps.....only he knows what he means.........he is trying to be too much "bhalo manush" as if he does not know what is happening all around him..........i really dislike such people ......who have split personality.......the place called orkut is not for people like u......go get some life dude.... [:D]

Amarjyoti:- Tui ei gandu'mi gulo bondho korbi ?
Me:- beshi aantel hoye gele ei oboshthai hoi....... (i couldnt stop myself from scrapping this)
Me in my mind:- tui bara tor ei udgandumitao bondho kor.

Diganta:- bondhura bondhui thake sara jibon... tader kono rating hoye na..
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- that s a good way of talking to a friend...

No one can find:- 6.5
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- thats quite decent way of scrapping...

swapna:- i think i dont know u as much enough to judge u with marks............sorry for this and thanks for wishing me
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- i undrstand buddy.........no issues... [:)]

Swarup:- 9.9999999 dilam..kichu ta no katlam as room 4 improvement.
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- ive never scored so much in my exams at school or college or university....

Some Memories:- 10'e tumi 7pabe.........
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- thats like a good girl.... [:D]

Tirthankar:- 5
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- a good amount from a new pal.....bhalo bhalo.....

debasish:- i will give u a 8 ,.. reason is ur simplicity and ur sheer honesty
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- he has always had the charm in him.....to speak about my good side....

Subhadip:- My rating will be bit different Buddy. Nature/ Attitude - 7/10. Looks - 5/10.
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- he is like a big bro ...... u were always different in every aspect.....dude....

Rashmi:- 7
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- im really honoured... [:D]

]\/[anas..:- Since we met in orkut ..... i never had a face to face conservation with you...so I will rate you with 5 out of 10
Me:- good answer....... [:)]
Me in my mind:- if u had a face to face conversation, u would have given me.......9 out of 10......such is my charisma.... [:D]

I hope more are yet to come...

Visitors till this post: - 1309 visitors

No comments:

Google - DADA

Google Dada