You are Visitor No
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
This is the night view of our locality from my south facing windows. One can see the buildings of South Kolkata from the top of the buildings in our area. Click on the image to go to flickr and see the image at its largest size by clicking "All Sizes" there.
Visitors till this post: 6250 visitors
This is the view from the south facing windows of my room. It is the Palace of the Adhikaris of our Locality. It is called Thakurbari of Adhikaris. Click on the image to go to flickr and see the image at its largest size by clicking "All Sizes" there.
Visitors till this post: 6200 visitors
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Blog of Shekhar Kapoor: - http://www.shekharkapur.com/blog/
Blog of Aamir Khan: - http://www.aamirkhan.com/blog.htm
Keep reading theirs along with my blogs, my readers. Soon you will have more interesting things in my blog too.
Visitors till this post: 5855 visitors
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I would like to Congratulate Bachchan-Sir for his new blog (if it is really his blog) and would like to wish his All the Best of Luck for his blogging life. He is a Great Man, with enormous talents. I salute him.
Still what I fear is soon our Khan Dada (SRK) is also going to start a blog of his own as he likes to see himself in the footsteps of Big B. I would love to read both their blogs in future.
Visitors till this post: 5610 visitors.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
2) Most of the Indian girls are constantly pressurised by their respective mothers to do things the way their mothers want.
3) If you talk to a any person (known or unknown) in a good manner, the person is bound to reply you back in a good way and vice versa. I can say this confidently from my own experiences.
Visitors till this post: 5564 visitors.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Eden Gardens from my home terrace on the First IPL Match (with camera flash)
Eden Gardens from my home terrace on the First IPL Match (without camera flash)
Visitors till this post: 5483 visitors.
Post No: 101 st post
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Gaurav and I made a Grand Walk from our home at Bowbazar to the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's Statue at Shyambazar 5 point crossing on 14th April, 2008 on the occassion of Bangla Shubho Nabobarsho. I had taken many pictures while walking through Amherst Street, Surjya Sen Street, College Street and Bidhan Sarani.
One of the snap is given above. If you click it you will navigate to my photo blog where all the 25 pictures are kept. Do visit the blog and click the photos individually to see a large image. Also please do comment on the photos taken.
If you directly wanna visit the blog click here: - http://www.flickr.com/photos/vaijayanta/
Visitors till this post: 5400 visitors.
Post No: 99th post
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
· Kal Ho Na Ho – Suppose, SRK had faked his death in Kal Ho Na Ho. Actually he deliberately disappeared from the lives of Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan because he hated that Preity (the fat lady, who sucks) like anything. He might have gone to India and married the hot Sonali Bendre only to return after 25 years to see that Saif and Preity had a 24 year old girl child. Then he would have told them about his plot. LOL.
· Kuch Kuch Hota Hai – Suppose SRK at the end of the film confesses to Kajol that he realised after his marriage to Rani, that he was actually in love with Kajol and to get her back in his life, he had got Rani Mukherjee murdered by Salman Khan and for this he paid Salman Khan few crore rupees. He also made Salman woo Kajol back to his life and made him marry his daughter Anjali (that child actress) so that SRK and Kajol can life happily ever after. LOL.
· Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna – SRK was married to Preity and Abhishek was married to Rani. SRK falls in love with Rani and they get married. Abhishek also falls for Preity and again both get married. But no, they do not happily live ever after. They again feel for their original partners and again come back to them. Again after a year they feel for their fake partners and again go back to them. Then all the four sit in a round table conference with Karan Johar, Big-B and Kiron Kher as the jury members. Thus an agreement is signed where swapping of partners is made legal and a Rule is made where SRK and Preity can stay together and Abhishek and Rani can stay together for a year. Again in the next year SRK and Rani can stay together while Abhishek and Preity can stay together. Seeing the adultery of their children Big-B and Kiron Kher plans to stay together with SRK and Preity’s child by claiming the child as their own. They child seeing so much adultery in such a young age plans to marry the daughter of Big-B and Kiron Kher or the daughter of SRK-Rani or SRK-Preity or Abhishek-Rani or Abhishek-Preity which ever comes out first. Thus the child looses all his senses. LOL.
Visitors till this post: 5200 visitors.
Post No: 98th post
There was a big mela (fair) going on at Beadon Street. We had a good time there at the mela. Again we took Bidhan Sarani and proceeded towards Shyambazar. At Hatibagan we took a snap of Star Theatre and I charged up myself with a Thumbs Up with Gaurav sitting idle because of his sore throat. At the Citi Mart, I bought myself a Bermuda short and Gaurav helped me with the payment as I was short of money. Finally we took a snap of the Shyambazar tram depot before taking two big snaps of Netaji on a horse at Shyambazar Crossing. With our long journey by walk coming to an end, we took a bus to Bank of India at 1.30pm.
That evening I sat idle before our television talking cute snaps of beauties on television. Mummy had gone to fetch Bui from her friend Gouri’s house and daddy had gone to give his tutorial classes. Mummy even treated us with momo and chow from Momo-Hut, Salt Lake for dinner. It was a wonderful Nabobarsho 2008 for me and was the best Nabobarsho till date. Shubho Nababarsho to You All.
Visitors till this post: 5150 visitors.
Post No: 97th post
Monday, April 14, 2008
I would like to start the year by dedicating the famous Rabindrasangeet to all of you.
"Esho esho, hey boishakh, esho esho"
Have a mishti (sweet), shundor (beautiful) and boro (great) year ahead.
Some info about Poila Boishakh (Nabobarsho)
Some info about Bengali Calendar
Visitors till this post: 5114 visitors.
Post No: 96th post
Friday, April 11, 2008
By the way what is this Nano Effect?
It is a condition of Indian Roads where: -
1) Indian Roads filled with Nanos only Nanos. There is no space for any car to move.
2) Number of Nanos are more than number of Bicycles.
3) No place for pedestrians to walk as on the footpaths there are Nanos parked everywhere.
4) Every paanwala, coolie, sweeper owns a Nano each. They go to their work in the morning on a Nano.
5) Rich dads gift their 10 year old kids brand new Nanos on their birthday.
and many more ..........
Visitors till this post: 5012 visitors.
Post No: 95th post
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Coactors: Irrfan Khan, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Juhi Chawla. (Billu's Wife)
Remake of: Malayalam film called Kadha Parayumbol, by Sreenivasan and Mammootty.
Billo Barber: Irrfan Khan (Sreenivasan's Role)
His childhood friend who is now a superstar:
Shooting started: April 8, 2008.
Best scene of the film: speech by Shah Rukh Khan at school in the lst 30 mins.
Post No: 94th post
"My suggestion to all Indians: Between China and Tibet whichever country you support, you should do it based on their food. Which food do you like more? Chinese food or Tibetan food? Chinese food consists of Chow and Tibetan food consists of Momo. If you like Chow more then go for China and if you like Momo more go for Tibet. So you have the full right to choose between the two."
Answer I got from an individual called messengerfromHell:
"sorry . I select based on the babes . Chinese babes are stinky and not cooperative @ ...
Tibetian babes are very pious and down to earth .....and good @
.... I vote for Tibet ."
It became an issue after that and messengerfromHell was answerd by another individual called chetan kotur:
"how do u knw chinese babes are stnky and not cooperative??"
Again messengerfromHell answered:
"I think you are just born. When you are 21 i will tell you the place where to go and find out ..."
It stopped there. I thought it would go on and on but it did not. Thank God.
Visitors till this post: 4950 visitors
Post No: 93rd post
It gives us many tips to stop the phenomenon called Global Warming.
The site is http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_actionitems.asp (Read them here)
Out of the long lists 3 measures I can take from now on are: -
1) Plant more trees at our homes. As a tree gulps 1 ton of Carbon Dioxide in its lifetime.
2) Use fluroscent lamps rather than normal light bulbs. Thus Save 300 lbs. of carbon dioxide and $60 per year.
3) Shut off my computer when not in use, and save 200 lbs of C02
So what we can see that Carbon Dioxide is the main villain (just like Gabbar Singh) here in creating and increasing Global Warming.
Visitors till this post: 4900 posts
Post No: 92nd post
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Now only at Rs 34900/-
Intel Centrino Processor Technology
Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic
1 GB RAM + 160 GB Hard Disk
14.1" Widescreen Display
Company - DELL
Visitors till this post: 4830 visitors
Post No: 91th post
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
The answer that I got is : -
Ans) Baap - Hi - Baap Chowdhury
2) There was one politician who couldn't understand why every footballer was fighting for the same ball. So he suggested that every player be given a seperate ball for the match. LOL.
Later I found that every bus conductor shouts these few words at the top of their voices when the bus stops in any stoppage. Then I came to know that they actually say “Seat Khali” meaning “Seats are empty”. So the whole phrase means “Come on up. The seats are empty. Fill them up.” So from now on any bus that has empty seats in it must be called “Sibkhali”.
Visitors till this post: 4770 visitors
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Previously the boys had to go to school from Monday to Wednesday. Thursday was a weekly holiday. Again Friday and Saturday was school days. Again Sunday was a holiday.
Students gained a lot from this technique. They did school for 3 days and then they would get Thursday to refresh themselves. Again they would go to school for the next 2 days and got the time on Sunday to refresh. The school rules have changed. Now they will have to drag to school for 5 days at a stretch and on Saturdays and Sundays they would refresh themselves so much that they would feel lazy to go to school on Monday.
So I would prefer the earlier rule to this new rule according to the famous proverb "Old is Gold".
Visitors till this post: 4620 visitors
While trying to make fool of others I have found that with such a prank I have succeeded in making a fool of myself.
Visitors till this post: 4572 visitors.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I, Vaijayanta Chattoraj have got a job offer from Microsoft Corporation USA and I am going to fly down to USA this week to join my new office at Microsoft Corporation, Silicon Valley, USA. For this I need blessings from you and please do wish me all the best. This is a dream come true for me and I am overjoyed by the news. I got the news today itself from the HR Manager of Microsoft who called me on my moblie this afternoon.
Thanks to you all.
Wish me all the best of luck,
Visitors till this post: 4511 visitors