Vaijayanta Tweets

http://twitter.com/vaichatt or Vaichatt Tweets

Google - DADA

You are Visitor No

Pageviews last month

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Amitabh Bachchan's Blog

Amitabh Bachchan's Blog: http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/
-
Today I read in the media that our dear Amitabh Bachchan is also blogging nowadays. He is blogging since April 17, 2008 - 10:39 am. So http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/ is his blog and what I belive is he has created his own blog to let his views out to the people. He might have seen media distorting his views and thus a rift is being created between him and the people of our country. So through this blog, he can put forward his views clearly to the people.

I would like to Congratulate Bachchan-Sir for his new blog (if it is really his blog) and would like to wish his All the Best of Luck for his blogging life. He is a Great Man, with enormous talents. I salute him.

Still what I fear is soon our Khan Dada (SRK) is also going to start a blog of his own as he likes to see himself in the footsteps of Big B. I would love to read both their blogs in future.

Visitors till this post: 5610 visitors.

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Hey! Really nice blog! I also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se. =) It’s in English, but I actually live in Sweden. How about U?
Have a nice day =)
Leo

Vaijayanta Chattoraj said...

# leo

Thanks for liking my blog Vaijayanta's Domain.

I will definitely visit your blog. I am from India.

Keep visitng my blog. :)

Google - DADA

Google Dada