11 things we love to do in India.
We love to: -
· Cross our streets anywhere we want without thinking of Zebra Crossings.
· Hold meetings and processions in a park filled with greenery by digging the ground and constructing stages.
· Eat a lot in our parties and celebrations as if there is not tomorrow.
· Dance in the queerest manner on streets, which no other people can imagine even in their worst dreams.
· Block our roads to celebrate our festivals without thinking what harm that might cause to commoners.
· Pee on the roadside without caring what others might think of us.
· Allow cows, goats, pigs to roam around on our streets.
· Board our trains ticketless without any fear of being caught.
· Sleep in our Government Offices throughout the day without fear of being fired.
· Run after a moving bus or train to catch it or getting down from a moving bus or train.
· Have a good fight with anyone like a child on most trivial matters.