Vaijayanta Tweets

http://twitter.com/vaichatt or Vaichatt Tweets

Google - DADA

You are Visitor No

Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Latest Crush - Fuad Mila

Fuad Mila the new Bangladeshi Pop Icon is my Latest / New Crush. Her voice is amazing. She is Very Sweet. Her appearence is awsome. Her jhatkas are amazing. She is a complete package in herself. I like three of her songs: -

1) Bapuram Shapure
2) Jatrabala
3) Nirjon Raate

I am embedding the 2nd and the 3rd video here. I have already embedded the 1st video in my last post.







Visitors till this post: 1969 visitors

3 comments:

ILA (a) இளா said...

Great videos!

ashik said...

u like any other bangladeshi singers?

Vaijayanta Chattoraj said...

#ila(a)

Thanks a lot for liking the videos. They are really attractive.

#ashik

I like Fuad Mila more than any other Bangladeshi singers at present. That might be because I have never had the good oportunity of listening to most of the Bangladeshi singers. Hope to listen to them in future.

Google - DADA

Google Dada